Great carpet repair methods to follow for your car pet needs. A freshly laid carpet looks great in any home. However, over time, your carpet is likely to experience significant wear and tear and require some repair. A common way your carpet experiences this is when your carpet begins showing wrinkles and creases over time.
Professional Carpet Repair Methods offers a range of carpet restoration services. Including:
- Repair open seams in doorways, halls, and walk areas.
- Re-stretch loose carpet (ripples, waves, buckles) from improper installation, normal wear-and-tear or high traffic. This will extend the life of your carpet because loose carpet wears prematurely.
- We do pad replacement for pet problems, water damage, mildew, etc.
- Install custom molding where your carpet meets your hard surface floors (thresholds, bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and the like). We install tack stripping on wood and cement surfaces.
- Patch damaged areas of carpet – from burns, tears, permanent stains, bleach spots, etc. – without having to replace the entire carpet.
Carpet Repairs Auckland goal is to establish a long-term relationship with each customer. Especially to have their complete satisfaction in everything we do. We pride ourselves on quality service this carpet repair methods at reasonable prices.
Sun fade Repair
95% of carpets over a year old that are exposed to natural elements show signs of color loss. High traffic areas will also lose their color. In this state the carpet is particularly vulnerable to setting in stains This lost color can be re-applied and guaranteed to last as long as the original carpet color. $12 per m2 of effected area.
How to Repair and Dye Bleach and Faded Areas in Carpets and Rugs
Understanding is better than just instructions. Every situation is a little different so I will give you a full scale of situations and remedies.
1. Clean the carpet well with a Hot water extraction Unit.
2. Bleach spots/stains in carpet can be caused by many things such as bleach, peroxide, cleaning products, pet urine, facial medications,sun fade, and many others.
3. The carpet can be made of a number of different fibers that act differently to the bleach causing agents. More importantly act differently to the dyes that are used to recolor or repair the carpet.
There are many ways to get the bleach spots and stains out or redyed in carpets yet only carpet dye sticks can cover red stains and plant stains where the fiber content has been altered by the stain causing agents.
Carpet dye sticks are designed and developed for safety and ease. They can also make more color match and color change than any other carpet stain and bleach spot remover kit on the market. Carpet dye sticks can be used on all colors and hues for carpet and on every fiber content and carpet type no matter what the stain was caused by.
Professional chemical removal of food/drinks dye, urine, rust, ink, paint, oil, as well as blood & ingrained traffic lanes.
More of Our Carpet Repair Methods
Irremovable Bad Stain Repairs
New technologies present Carpet Repairs Auckland with a number of effective options, such as: heat transfer, spot dyeing, colour correction & bonded inserts.
Water Damage Restoration
Flooded carpet, if not dried properly can present a serious heath risk. We have all the necessary equipment for a speedy dry down, including a large drying factory for hanging etc, & carpet layers. Insurance company approved.
Repair Creaky floors
We have specialised staff and equipment to end those annoying creaky floor boards.
How to Repair Creaky floors: Wood Floors under Carpet
The remedy here will depend on how much your carpet is worth. An effective fix remedy is easily carried out with the carpet in situ, but you will cause a small, but invisible amount of damage to the carpet. First, track down the offending squeak, then cut a small slit in the carpet, making sure that you do not cut any of the pile.
Through the slit first drill a small pilot hole that is slightly smaller than a nail and either drive a fix nail, or even better, a wood screw through the board and into the joist. A screw is always the better choice. Once it is in it definitely won’t ever come out unless it rusts away because of some other problem associated with damp.
When you call us for any service, we will do any furniture moving that is required for this carpet repair methods. We utilize the safest and most effective techniques and materials for cleaning, restoring and maintaining the beauty and comfort of your home.